Skip to main content
New COVID Safe restrictions
updated from September 10th 2021
We ask that you comply with the rules to keep you and our staff safe.
- QR Code check in and/or manual check in is compulsory via golf clubhouse.
- Masks will be compulsory in all indoor venues.
- Drinking while standing at indoor venues is not permitted.
- You must be seated when consuming alcohol or food in an indoor area of hospitality venues.
- Dancing and singing will not be allowed at this indoor hospitality venue.
- Wedding and/or funeral services can be held at this venue.
- The maximum number of persons that can attend is the lesser of:
– One person per 4 square metres or
– 50 people
- Dancing is allowed for the bridal party only (no more than 20 people).
- If you are unwell or showing the mildest of symptoms, please do not enter the Club.
Please be COVID Safe